www . polandishere.com
- The owner and operator of the service www.polandishere.com is company: Prime Solutions based in Warsaw , NIP 222-054-16-09
- Service carries out the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways :
- Through information voluntarily entered in forms .
- Through cookies.
- Through web server logs collected by web host provider Radgost Sp. z o.o.; ul. Olesińska 21, 02-548 Warszawa, NIP 5252445767, REGON 141724250, KRS Sąd Rejonowy dla m.st. Warszawy, Wydział XIII Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego.
- Service collects the information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The service can also save the connection settings parametres ( time-stamped , the IP address )
- Information included in the form is not made available to third parties other than the user's consent.
- Information provided in this form may be a set of potential customers , registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection .
- Information provided in the form is processed depending on the function of a particular form , for example in order to process clients' request, service or sales activity .
- Information contained in the forms may be forwarded to technically pursuing certain services - in particular the provision of information about the holder of the domain to entities registered operators of Internet domain names (especially the Research and Academic Computer Network GRU - NASK ) , web -enabled payment, or other entities, the operator with whom the Service has been working .
- Cookies are computer data , especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service user, and are intended for use of the Site . Cookies typically contain the name of the website they originate from, their storage time in the end device and a unique number.
- The subject who places the cookies in the end-users' equipment and accesses them is the Service operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes :
- to produce statistics that help to understand how the Service Users benefit from a website, which facilitates improvements of its structure and content;
- to maintain Users' session (after logging in ), allowing the server to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
- to determinine user's profile in order to tailor advertising , in particular the Google Network.
- The Service uses two basic types of cookies; session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user until their log out time, leaving the website or switching of their browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user .
- Software for browsing the web ( browser) usually implicitly allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of the user. Service Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows to delete cookies or block them. This information in in ech browser's help file.
- Cookies provided in the terminal equipment of the Service User may be used also by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service operator.
- Cookies may be used by ad networks , in particular Google to display ads specific to a user. To do so, they may keep information about the user's navigation path or the time spent on specific website.
- In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google Display Network , you can view and edit the information derived from cookies with a tool : https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are logged into the server layer . This information is used only to administer the site and to provide the most efficient service hosting services .
- The viewed resources are identified by their URLs. Other information that can be logged:
- date of request ,
- realization time ,
- the name of the client station - identification carried out by the HTTP protocol ,
- information about errors that have occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction ,
- URL of the page previously visited by the user ( referer link) - where there has been a shift to the Service by link,
- information about user's browser ,
- IP address information .
- This information is not associated with individual persons looking at websites.
- The above data is used only for the purposes of server administration.
- The data shall be made available to third parties only within the limits permitted by law .
- Data allowing the identification of an individual is available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide the information collected by the Service authorized authorities to comply with lawful requests in the scope of the request.
COOKIES FILE MANAGEMENT - HOW TO WITHDRAW YOUR CONSENT IN PRACTICE ?
- If you do not wish to receive cookies , you may change your browser settings . Disabling the cookies which are required for authentication processes, security, remembering user preferences may make it difficult and, in extreme cases, it may prevent you from using the Website.
- To manage the cookie settings select from the list below the web browser / system you are using and follow the instructions below: Internet Explorer , Chrome, Safari , Firefox , Opera